BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

We had another appointment yesterday. Things seem to be good, but I did measure a little ahead of schedule, but not as far ahead as what Baby Waves thought. I have had the concern since we got pregnant that I was bound to have a big baby. Rachel's daddy was 9lbs 11oz!! The doctor confirmed with me yesterday that in general, the size of the baby does "run in the family," however I was only 7lbs 6 oz when I was born, so maybe we will average out and have and 8 pounder! We can only hope. I just fear she will be large because of her daddy! :) We'll just have to see! :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I was 7lbs 6ounces, too! :)

Even if she is big, chubby is CUTE! Just look at cousin Kinley! ;)

Jessica said...

I was only 6 lbs 1 oz and Ryan was 3 weeks late and only 8 lbs 2 oz. Kinley was 8 lbs 11 oz. I think you you should be worried... heheehe!

Kelly T said...

Hey Kayla! I kept forgetting to come check out your blog - I love the picture at the top of your belly and hands - too cute! Okay, now you're on my list so I can see when you've updated. I think our new class is going to be great!