BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 15, 2008

A Couple Long Overdue Posts!

I wanted to post a few more pics that were taken at the hospital, but just hadn'tdone yet.


Dr. Cox and Rachel


The nurses that were thre during the delivery


Our chunky monkey weighed 8lbs 14 oz exactly.


Her huge feet. Cousin Kate's feet were about the same size (an she was 10 weeks old!)


Also, Aunt Jessica and Cousin Kinley flew in for a surprise visit when Rachel was born! Below are a couple pics of Kinley meeting Rachel! It as great for them to get to come!












3 comments:

Grandma said...

It was great to see some old I mean New pics. Ha Ha! Glad to see a new posting. I look almost every day.

Krista said...

Yay for new posts. I do have to note that the second pic is Kinley admiring Kate, not Rachel. lol

Kayla said...

I didn't even realize it was Kate! It was the only one of Jess that I had on my camera! I gess she is admiring Rachel in the first one! :)