BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 5, 2009

Sad Day For Momma

Today was a very sad day for Momma...she had to go back to work. Before Rachel was born, the plan was that Momma was only going to go back to work part-time. Now the plan has been changed. Daddy was given a layoff notice about 2 weeks after she was born which made Momma have to go back full time until we get something else figured out. Although I am sad to have to leave my baby girl all day, I am comforted to know she is in good hands. Aunt Jennifer is going to be keeping Rachel for us. It is a relief to know someone is taking care of her and not just "watching" her. I very thankful for Aunt Jennifer.
I am sure as time goes on it will get much easier, but last night and today were very, very sad. It makes me sad to think in the morning, I am going to go through the same thing again. I guess I just never imagined my plan would change, and it's hard. Please pray it gets easier for me, and that Brett can find something equal in pay (or better) for me to be able to stay home at least part of the time.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You do have a great set up with Aunt Jennifer keeping her! I know it must be hard, but you know Jennifer is giving her TONS of attention (so much she hasn't even returned my email today... hint, hint...). It is also great that you guys live just down the street from each other, Rachel is just about as close to home as you can get, and that means more time you get to spend with her when you do get off of work at the end of the day!

GGma said...

I know it wasn't easy to go back to work after being home with Rachel. But, if you are going to leave her with someone, you have the perfect person. Jennifer will give her great care and lots of love.