BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Daddy Found A Job!

Yea!!! Daddy has been unemployed since February 1st. He has been Mr. Mom since then...until today that is. He was offered a job installing and repairing Direct TV. He is in training for the next 4 weeks, and then everything should be ready to go! Whoo-hooo!For those of you who don't the know, I was laid off at the end of January too. My last day will be Friday. His job offer couldn't have come at a better time. I was starting to get very stressed about both of us being jobless at the end of this month. Just when you think you are at the end of your rope, God steps in and leads the way! I guess everything is on His time, not ours.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

3 comments:

Grandma said...

I'm so excited for both of you. I know you have been anxious and stressed, but as usual it's working out. Love you.

Amanda said...

Yeaaahhh! I knew that there was a prospect that was looking good, but I'm so happy that it worked out! Congrats! :-) I was stressed out for y'all!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Staying home with your little one is the best. It can be pretty challenging but I think it is well worth it!