BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 18, 2009

Poor Mr. Ducky

When I was pregnant I wondered how our dogs would ever learn that Rachel's toys were not theirs to play with. To my surprise they had been doing pretty good...until Easter. Rachel got this little ducky in her Easter basket. The dogs will absolutely not leave this alone!! They don't tear it up, they just walk around the house with it in their mouth like it is their "catch of the day." I spank them, yet they still do it over and over again. Mr. Ducky may have to become a dog toy instead of a baby toy. Rachel won't mind, she didn't ever like him much anyways! :)



1 comments:

Amanda said...

I wondered the same thing, and our dogs have a choice toy of Jake's too!
Sadly, they have become MUCH more annooying these days! ;-)