BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Rachel and Her Baby

We bought this doll for Rachel before she was born. It has been sitting on the window seat in her room as decoration...until now. On Tuesday I got Rachel out of her bed and as I turned around to head for the door she began smiling and literally trying to climb over my shoulder. I turned around to see what she could possibly be after. Then it dawned on me that she was looking at the doll. She loves to look and see pictures of other babies, so why woudn't she like the doll?! As I picked it up she waved her arms so I handed it to her. Instead of it now only being a decoration it is an every day toy! (Although Daddy isn't sure if she likes it because it's another baby or because it is KU!) :)






3 comments:

Krista said...

It's so nice of Rachel to play with a doll that has the misfortune of being a stinking KU doll. BOOMER SOONER!!!

Jennifer and Cole said...

Very cute. Isn't it neat when they start enjoying and wanting specific things?!

Jessica said...

Ahhhh!