BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Quiet Isn't Always A Good Thing! :)

I was sitting on the couch reading a book last Thursday and suddenly realized things were very quiet and Rachel was no longer playing her toys on the living room floor. I had closed all the doors to the bedrooms, bath room, and laundry room, and there is a gate on the stairs, so I knew she couldn't be too far. As I walked around the bar in the kitchen, this is what I saw! I guess I better not get to deep in my books anymore! :)


Then as I stood there quietly taking pictures...



"Look Momma, I got it!!"

4 comments:

GGma said...

If sleeping is not involved, quiet is almost never a good thing! ;-)
Cute pics!

Donna said...

I have to agree with GGma, but I think she was just trying to tell you something in this picture. Hungry anyone?

Krista said...

It can get a little interesting when they start pulling things out of drawers. At least Rachel only got a bib. LOL!

Jessica said...

Hahahaha!