BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Trip To Houston!

Rachel, Gma Oakley, Aunt Krista, Aunt Shelly, Kate and I flew down to Houston to surprise Aunt Jess for her birthday! We had fun visiting and SHOPPING!!!
Me, Kate, and Gma on the plane.
We made Gma carry most of the bags!
Me and Rach

Swinging with Kinley

Close up of swinging

SHOPPING!

We "snuck out" one night...okay so we just went out the back door because all the babies were in bed and Uncle Ryan stayed home with them while we went to Walmart!

Kinley wanted to put stickers on my face so I put them on her's and took a pic. She must like to do this...there was a post onher blog like this a few months ago!


4 comments:

Grandma said...

I don't think you posted my best side. :( Choose better next time please!!!!

Amanda said...

Me: So, what did y'all do when your mom and sisters were here?
Jess: Well...SHOP AND SHOP! :)

That's my kind of visit! :) Wish I wouldn't have been out of town! :(

Grandma said...

Take a close look at Kate and Kinley's face in the "shopping" pic. Their expressions kind of sum it all up. :)

GGma said...

Rachel doesn't looks really excided about the shopping trip either. ;-)

Glad you had a good time!