BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Momma's Mini Vacation

The weekend of the 7th Momma was able to get away with her good friend, Shanna. We took a quick trip to Branson. We went to the Wax Museum, Silver Dollar City, Dixie Stampede, and the Titanic Museum.Sounds silly, but this was Momma's first trip (ever) to go on without a family member. All other trips Gma and Gpa, her sisters, or Daddy had been there. It was a good time and I felt like I got to experience fun that I had "missed out on" by not going away to college and getting married so young! It was nice to have no responsibilities and get to act "silly!" Great trip at the perfect time. :)


We aren't in Kansas anymore...but I did think maybe I made it to Houston. hahaha


I thought I did pretty good!

Daddy is jealous...

Love these movies!

Daddy is scared! :)

We're all scared!

Silver Dollar City


Ride at SDC. I won!

Taffy Pulling! (This pics for Aunt Jenn! She loves taffy too!)

Shanna in the taffy shoppe

Yee-haw!

Dixie Stampede (no pic allowed inside)

Titanic- the museum shaped like the ship. Has several rooms that look just how they would on the ship. Very cool!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you were able to get away and get refreshed! Im definitely jealous! :)

Grandma said...

I'm glad you had a good time. Rachel had a blast at Gma and Gpa's house except for her encounters with the stairs. :)

GGma said...

Branson is a fun place to go. Glad you had a good time!

Kelly T said...

Looks like a great time - and definitely much needed. So glad you were able to do that!

Amanda said...

Looks like a blast!! So glad that you were able to go have a little getaway!