BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 5, 2010

Another Trip To The Zoo!

We might just be running out of warm days to go to the zoo this year! We all (Jenn, Krista,Michelle, and all the Kansas Cousins) went yesterday afternoon in a "brisk" 58 degrees. Much cooler then the last time we went! Nevertheless, the kids had a blast. I found myself missing Jess and her kids this trip since we all were able to go,but I know we will see them in a couple weeks at Thanksgiving. Maybe it will still be warm enough to go then too!









3 comments:

Grandma said...

Have you been acused of having triplets yet? Love them holding hands and running together.

Jennifer said...

I don't know of anyone asking about triplets, but I know we have been asked about twins many times in different combinations. They all have so much fun together!

Jessica said...

I love the running and holding hands pics and I can just see K and J on both ends of it! Can't wait to see you all that Thanksgiving!