BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Spoon For Her Yogurt

Sunday Rachel wanted a yogurt so as usual I told her to get a spoon and get in her chair. Normally she goes over to the drawer gets a "child size" spoon gets in her chair and eats. That afternoon she said to me... "I want a big spoon." Thinking that she wanted to use a regular spoon instead of the "child size" I said "Okay." When I turned around to pick her up and put her in her chair I see she had gotten a BIG spoon! Not only was I surprised which spoon she had, but even more surprised to see that she had not gotten it out of the drawer, but out of the dirty sink! Oh brother! She is in her own little world most of the time and drives me CRAZY every day, but these are the memories I live for!



6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love it!

Donna said...

That is hilarious!

Devion said...

What's wrong with THAT, Momma?!? :) Too cute!

GGma said...

When she said a big spoon she meant a BIG spoon! ;-)

Shanna said...

Too cute. I love it!

Jessica said...

hahahahahaha!