BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Momma's New Addiction!

I got a bread machine about a week ago and absolutely love it! The first couple loaves I just baked in the machine, but learned that it tastes much better when you take the extra 5-10 minutes to put it in the oven instead. Not only do I love the machine, Brett loves it too! (He and Rachel ate 1 piece shy of an entire loaf yesterday!) Most of you know the guy lives on 2 things...bread and ice cream, so needless to say he is getting pretty close to "heaven on earth!" (Don't count on me making homemade ice cream though! Yuck!) It has been a fun process but it for sure takes practice, as you can see in the pics of my loaves below! I have made whole wheat, regular white, and the latest is a honey white french bread. Its fun easy, productive and makes the house smell fabulous! It's not very often that I get to do things that are fun as well as feeling productive! I hope it continues to be fun all the time, and I'm sure Brett does too! :)




2 comments:

GGma said...

You make the bread and I'll make the ice cream! Not for you, for Brett. ;-)

Jennifer said...

When do I get to try some of this bread? It looks delicious!