BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Waving

Noah hasn't really ever showed much interest in waving, but I have still tried to "teach" him because I thought it was something he should have picked up by now. The efforts became a success when I left for class Monday evening. Brett was holding him and I said bye, bye Noah. He grinned huge waved his arm up and down and then he carefully watched his fingers as he pumped them up and down. Of course I was thrilled, I began waving my arm like a wild women, and congratulating him on all levels. This is when his finger pumping stopped and I got the look of " this is why I never wanted to do this before now. This women is crazy!" although he thought I was crazy I couldn't have been more thrilled that he can do it AND that it was to me the "first" actual time. I may be a crazy lady, but very proud too! (now all of you need to once again get the mental pic of me going bazerko again, bc I know you did it before!) :)

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can definitely see both of you waving!