BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 3, 2011

State Fair Fun!

When I was a little girl I remember going to the state fair several times... As we got older, it seemed we went less and less. I remember going, but Brett never went. His first trip to the state fair was when he and i went to a concert before we even had kids! So as you might have guessed this trip was definitely Momma's idea! We went the opening day because Daddy's Saturday is actually Friday. We were there 4.5 hours and the kids loved it. Rachel walked almost the entire time and Noah relaxed in the stroller as usual. (He even snuck in a nap!) There were so many things to do and see, but 4.5 hours was the max time limit for us. Pics below of the memorable trip. Hopefully we can convince Daddy that this should be an annual event!










5 comments:

Monica said...

Where's the pictures of the pig races? I was hoping to see some of what Rach described to me after this trip.

Kayla said...

The first pic is her watching the pig races! She loved them!

Grandma said...

Wish she could have milked a "real" cow!

GGma said...

We go to the fair every year. Even though you see the same things each year, I still think it is fun! I thought the first pic was at the pig races. ;-)

Shanna said...

What great pictures!