BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Summer is Coming!

Or maybe it's already here!! I fear that it is going to be another very hot summer around here. Although our lives seem to slow down in the summer, the past few days have had me looking forward to winter! :) Okay, not really, but I would have at least liked a little bit of 60-65 degree "Spring Time" temps! Lately we have been hitting the zoo twice and week. Today after the 90 degree temp and horrible humidity (Yes Jess, for a while I thought I was visiting you)we took our first trip of this year to the pool. Rachel loved it, and Noah wasn't so sure. Hopefully he warms up to the water soon! If it's hot, we will be in the pool quite a bit this summer!

1 comments:

GGma said...

I'm ready summer but I don't want one like last year either. Want to be able to enjoy being outside!