BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 11, 2008

Meeting the Doctor

We went for my second Dr. appointment yesterday. It was not what I expected, but went well. The receptionist had scheduled the appointment for us to be able to hear the heartbeat, but Dr. Cox said there was no way we would be able to hear it this soon. I tried to convince her to just try, but she wouldn't. Jennifer told me not to be disappointed if we didn't get to hear it, but I had no idea the doctor wasn't even going to try. :( But the good news is that I will have a sonogram on Wednesday, April 16th. I should get to hear/see the heartbeat on the sonogram.

Overall the visit was a pleasant experience. I hope the pleasant experiences continue! Hopefully next week I will have sonogram pictures to post! :)

0 comments: