BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Our Little "Peanut"










Or should I say Our Little "Blob!!" We had our first sonogram yesterday! It was amazing to see the heartbeat "flicker" before our eyes. The heartbeat was 164 beats per minute! It was absolutely incredible! It was way cooler in real life because all you can see on the still pictures is a little blob with arrows saying BABY, but I still think it is neat to have the pics in hand! Daddy says watching the sonogram yesterday made it "more real." I definitely agree!! What an amazing experience!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so excited for y'all!!! That is awesome and I'm sure it was such a comfort to hear!

Donna said...

That is great. I am so happy for you and can't wait for him/her to get here.

GGma said...

I'm so glad you got to hear the heart beat. Exciting news!

"Grandma" Lyn said...

How exciting that you got to see the baby! You ARE going to have a baby!! I am so excited and happy for you and Brett and can't wait to meet Baby Skiles! You look GREAT and can't wait to see you...Congratulations to the three of you. You and Brett will make fantastic parents and baby Skiles is one lucky kid to have you to call mommy & daddy!