BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

We were married 4 years ago today! I can't believe how the time has flown and how different our lives are now then they were then! But we love every minute! Daddy has a "surprise" weekend planned that I know nothing about, so I will have to post pics and the news about "celebrating" our anniversary when we get back Saturday. Until then...Happy Anniversary Brett! I love and don't know what I'd do without you!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! our 5 yr is tomorrow!

Kelly T said...

Such a cute picture. Happy anniversary! ENJOY your weekend!!

Devion said...

Hope you have a great time! The years will just start blowing by now! Happy Anniversary!

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary! On a different note, I think it is time to grow your hair out again! I loved it long like around your wedding!

GGma said...

Happy Anniversary!!