BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 17, 2010

Riverfest Fun!

When Momma was a little girl all her sisters, Gma Oakley, and GGma spent an entire Saturday at the Riverfestival downtown. As we have gotten older and had kids of our own we don't go the entire day, but I wanted Rachel to get in on a little of the fun! Her first time at Riverfest was a blast for her and Momma!! Even if it did rain a little!


Contently riding in her stroller


Momma and Daddy

This was a horseshoe ministry. The horseshoe has John 3:16 and her name on it. A church was giving these out for free! Very neat idea!

Rachel's first funnel cake!

And of course we didn't get away without a giant corn dog!! We told her Aunt Shelly would be sooo jealous! :)


3 comments:

Grandma said...

I missed it again this year. At least this time it was a baseball game not a wedding. :)

GGma said...

Glad you had fun at River Festival. Wish the weather had been a little better. Krista, Kate, Michelle, Tegan and I went for a while Sat. (part of the time in the rain) ;-(

Devion said...

I was soooo sad to miss the pronto pups while they were in town! YUM! I love the cheese ones! Now I'm hungry! GREAT! :) I haven't been to the riverfest in years and wasn't able to go this year. It's on my must-do list for next year!