BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 23, 2010

One Month Old!

I can't believe it's already been a month since my 2nd blessing entered this world. Yet again I have been blessed with baby who SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT! Noah's biggest accomplishment has been learning to sleep through the night and after sleeping 10 hours last night, I think he has it down! ( This pas week he hasn't slept less then 7!) He's a great eater, and content most of the time. He likes to be held, but is also okay with sitting on the Boppy on the floor or in his swing! I couldn't be more happy with this little guy! I find myself wondering again (just as I did with Rachel) how did I live my life without this?! Time is flying, but I love him more then words could ever descibe!

Below is a pic of him this morning before he woke up from his 10 hours of slumber!

1 comments:

Donna said...

So precious! I love sleeping babies.