BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Swollen Feet!!

Or should I say swollen FOOT (singular)!! Yesterday my left foot was so swollen you couldn't see where my leg stopped and foot began. In other words I had NO ankle. My right foot was a little puffy, but nothing like the left! I kinda thought, "that is weird" but it seemed to get worse and worse. So I decided to prop my feet up with pillows last night while I slept. I think it helped a little, but there was no way I was wearing shoes today. I wore flip flops to work! (Which is a huge "no-no" because my office is in the production plant. But no one has said anything so far!!) What swelling that had gone down through the night is back, I just don't understand why it is mostly in my left foot and leg. My left lower leg (calf... sp?) is even swollen. It is just crazy! I guess better to have 1 fat leg then 2! :)
Check out the pics below. I took these about 10 minutes ago!

"Swelling, swelling go away, come again another day!" :)





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart! Drink LOTS of water.

Krista said...

I can relate. Talsie is right, LOTS OF WATER!!!

Kelly T said...

Okay, I swelled really badly with Sophie, so you'll probably think I'm a nut for saying this, BUT... have you called the nurse at your doctor's office? Sometimes swelling in one leg during pregnancy can be a sign of a blood clot. Sorry for being a hypochondriac...

Unknown said...

I'm with Kelly, kinda odd its only one foot. Let us know if you do call the nurse. Otherwise, relax, drink water and get some sleep :)

Jessica said...

That is gross, you didn't have to show me that!