BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dr. Appointment

Well, we had another Dr. appointment yesterday and found out that my feet aren't the only thing that is giant! Rachel is a giant too! As Dr. Cox was listening for the heartbeat we got to talking about how big Daddy was when he was born and how that might affect Rachel's size. She said "We will do a sonogram at 36 weeks to see about how big she is. Just to be on the safe side." Well...after we finished this discussion she did the measurement on my belly... She then said "Yeah, you are measuring on the big side. You are 32 weeks and 4 days and you are measuring just over 36. We will just go ahead and do that sonogram this week." So for those of you that can't do the math, that puts me about 3 1/2 weeks ahead of schedule! Which leaves me wondering what in the world is going on! Is she really that big, is there a lot of amniotic fluid, or is it even possible my due date is wrong?! I don't know for sure what is going on, but I guess if she really is that big, we have a pretty safe bet she will be healthy! We'll just have to see! The sonogram is scheduled for Thursday at 3:45pm. I will keep you posted! Until then "my giant" will keep growing! :)

4 comments:

Grandma said...

We don't seem to come by "little girls" in this generation of babies. By the way, I think it is a good idea to "retire" the volleyball until after she gets here. It's been fun but Gina might not want a baby born on the court. :)

Amanda said...

Wow! That is crazy. I can't wait to find out how big she measures. You'd better update us on Thurs! :)

Krista said...

Maybe Kate won't be the heaviest cousin (at birth) anymore. For now, she still holds the title!

GGma said...

Anxious to hear what the sonogram shows tomorrow. Keep us posted!!!