BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 25, 2008

House Update

The house is really coming along now. We have a closing date set for November 20th, which is less then a month away! (However, I still think Rachel is going to beat the house!) When we were out there today the cabinets, trim were up and done and they had painted. We weren't satisfied with paint and ask that another coat be put on, so I guess there is that to go and then counter tops and flooring will be installed! It is really looking like a house now! Below are the most recent pics.

View of dining room from front door/hall

Rachel's room...PINK!


Front door/hall/stairs from living room


Kitchen from dining room


Outside front





1 comments:

GGma said...

I agree with you, I think Rachel will be here before the house is done. I know you are anxious for both!