BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 17, 2009

ATTENTION...The Princess is WALKING!!!

Rachel is walking!!!! Okay, not all the time, but more then just a couple of steps!!! Thursday night at Gma and Gpa Oakley's something clicked. She took 5 steps in a row and when we got home she took 6 for Daddy and I. Then Friday night she took 11 in a row! She has to really want something to walk to you, but once she gets the hang of it, I am sure she will just do it! This is a very exciting thing for Momma because the doctor said she probably wouldn't walk by her 1st birthday because her body was so "top heavy" (aka HUGE HEAD!) But here we are a little past 11 months and I call it walking. Do I now get to call my baby a toddler since she can "toddle" around?! LOL. This is sooo much fun!

Video to come soon!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Whoo Hoo!!! I knew she take off soon. She was trying so hard the other night. I agree, 11 steps for sure counts as "walking"!!!

Jessica said...

YEAH RACH!!! Can't wait to see it soon! You'll be going like crazy when I see you in a few weeks!

GGma said...

Way to go, Rachel!!