BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 19, 2009

Rachel Gets Her Ears Pierced

This is something we have talked about doing for a while now. But we decided to wait until after her 11 month pictures. So we had her 11 month pics taken at 6pm Saturday evening (10/10) and she had earrings by 8:30pm. She did very well. Cried for a short while with the "pokes" (much like shots) but then was fine! Daddy and I really like them and hopefully people will quit mistaking her for a boy!!!! :)
Picking out which pair she wants

Getting a closer look

A little nervous...

HAPPY GIRL!!


2 comments:

Jessica said...

I really like them! I don't usually like them on babies, but I think they are soooo cute! Kinley will be very jealous!

Unknown said...

Kinsey got hers done when she was a babe, I can't even imagine doing it now! she is way too active.They are super cute though!