BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 17, 2010

36 Weeks and Counting!

Another Dr. appt along with our last sonogram was today! According to the sono we may have a "normal" sized baby this time!! :) At the 37 week sono of Rachel she was measuring 9lbs 7oz (fortunately at 38 weeks she was only 8lbs 14oz) but today Noah at 36 weeks was only measuring 6lbs 9oz!! Quite different from what I was expecting but marvelous! The sono tech said the sono estimate could be up 1/2 pound to a whole pound off (either way) and we still have 3 weeks to go until the induction on the 8th of October. So he could grow quite a bit more in the next 3 weeks...HOWEVER... I AM ALREADY DILATED TO 3!!! I guess it's possible I stay at a 3 for the next 3 weeks so I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much for an early delivery, but the progression of almost 2 centimeters in the past week can't keep me from hoping! The doctor was surprised with the quick progression. She even told me she didn't think I'd make it much longer, but we shall see! He may really be here before we know it!!! Enjoy the final sono pics of our little guy. The next pics you see he will be out of my belly!!

Profile

Looking down at his face. You can really see his chubby cheeks, nose and lips!

He is still a BOY!


2 comments:

Donna said...

Can't wait to meet your little man!

GGma said...

Won't be long now!!