BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Can He Possibly Already Be 8 Months?!

I truly cannot believe how fast time flies with the 2nd child. Time with Rachel went quickly, but not nearly as quick as this! Noah was 8 months on Monday. The little squirt is finally really starting to get the hang of crawling. And when I say "crawling" its more of a combo of a crawl and a scoot. Using and moving his knees up under him, but occasionally lunges on to his belly too. But it definitely is more than the inch worm scoot his sister did! He still doesn't have any teeth, but I have started giving him baby finger foods that basically melt in his mouth. I hoped that this would improve his hand coordination. He seems to be having trouble realizing HE controls his arms and hands, but I am starting to think he is simply LAZY! The little fits have begun and I think soon he will have to start being "punished" for some of his actions. He wants things he can't have...cords, papers, Rachel's hair...and he KNOWS he isn't supposed to have them. Hmmm...2nd verse same as the first! (Rachel was just like this! Still is!) :) I can't believe the time is going so quickly, but I always look forward to what he will do next. Crazy days, but oh so fun!

0 comments: