BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Orange Leaf Experience

After church a couple weeks ago we met some of Momma's friends at Orange Leaf (a new frozen yogurt place in town). A lot of people I know love to go to this place, so we thought we would give it a try. Rachel loved getting to do her own and as always Daddy thoroughly enjoyed himself, but I really just thought it was "just another ice cream place." I liked the idea of selling the ice cream and toppings by weight, but as far as the environment (with young kids) it couldn't have been more stressful for me! It was so crowded, and there was hardly anywhere to sit. So, needless to say I was standing, holding Noah (who wasn't very happy that day) trying to eat my ice cream and visit with a friend I hadn't seen in about 4 months. THEN to top it all off, Noah spit up on me the most he has ever! Perhaps that explained his grumpiness! Needless to say, my experience was less than satisfactory, but it might have been due to all the "extra" going on. Maybe Daddy and I should try it alone sometime and then I can judge it from there! Hopefully my opinion will improve. Either way, I took some pictures while we were there.








3 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL--that last pic is hilarious, but cute! =)

Shanna said...

Love our picture together! The other pictures are quite cute as well. :)

Donna said...

I must confess that I prefer to go without the kids. During the day it seems to be better as far as busyness.