BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

And Daddy Feels Baby!!

Last night we went to Uncle Joshua's baseball game. (Which they won, Go Cobras!!) After the game went to Gma/Gpa Oakley's for sloppy joes and macaroni and cheese! As we were waiting to eat, I was relaxing on the couch. (I was kinda uncomfortable yesterday!) As I laid there, I felt Baby start to move around. I quickly called for Daddy to come right away! He came and after about 3 minutes of pushing around on my belly, he/she finally pushed back! Daddy was very excited, and once again, I was more thrilled to see Daddy's reaction more than anything! Like I always say, the experiences just keep getting better. I can only imagine what it will be like when he/she gets here! :)

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm jealous, he/she should have moved when you were here!