BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 30, 2008

Names, Names, and More Names!!

Let's just say that we are having a hard time deciding on a name for our little girl. We thought we had narrowed it down to 2 names, but...WRONG. As we told people what the names we liked, we didn't get negative feedback, but not super feedback either. People also thought the name that Daddy liked best would get mispronounced with the way we wanted to spell it. So..all in all we have decided to not use the 2 names we thought that we were planning on picking between. And to think; we thought we were so close! We have been doing lots of searching for a name. I even bought a book called 50,001+ Baby Names. We will see where the book takes us! :) I never imagined naming my baby, would be such a chore! There is another name we really do like, but we are keeping it a secret for now! We will see if it changes before she arrives! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck, we had tons of names and got tons of neg feedback. Pick the one you love, and keep it a secret! :-)

Krista said...

I agree with Katrina, pick a name you love and stick to it. Even if you don't keep it a secret, if you actually have decided, people probably won't say anything. I liked both names you had picked.

Donna said...

Do what you want in regards to the names. After all look at what we named our kids. :) When people hear the story, I get funny looks, but I don't care I love their names no matter where they came from.