BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Another Doctor's Appointment

We had another monthly doctors appointment yesterday. Daddy and I were both glad to know everything is going great. Dr. Cox said I was right on schedule for my growing size. My belly is growing, but still no weight gain. ( I actually lost a pound.) We also got to hear the heartbeat again! It was neat to hear, but was even more neat to see Daddy's eyes "light up" as the doppler finally found the heartbeat! (Baby was playing hide and seek yesterday. It took a while to find the heartbeat.) I love to see him be so excited!! :)

At my next appointment, scheduled for July 7th, we plan to have the sonogram to see if we are having a boy or a girl. Earlier on, the doctor said the sonogram would be between 16 and 18 weeks. When she noticed how close my next appointment would be to 18 weeks, she tried to schedule them at the same time. I was hoping to have the sonogram closer to 16 weeks, but I guess the longer we wait, the better the chances are of for sure knowing the gender! we can't wait.

0 comments: