BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Let The Shopping Begin!

Last night Mommy and Daddy needed to run some errands, so while we were out we just "HAD" to stop by Old Navy. This was the first shopping trip since we found out we were having a GIRL! There are so many things out there! It seemed we were in Old Navy forever; and Daddy didn't even mind! (usually he hates going shopping with me!) He actually picked out some of the outfits. He also said when we go back in the car after Old Navy... "I like shopping for our baby. " With that comment, we went right on to Babies R Us and sent about an hour there too! The fun is really starting to begin, and I'm glad and blessed that Daddy is here to share the time with me!

Below is a pic of the outfits we bought last night. (the green shorts and orange shirt that says 'Beach or Bust' was Daddy's favorite!)

2 comments:

Krista said...

Be careful about buying lots of clothes. After the showers, I think Kate has more clothes than me!!!

Unknown said...

I have been buying crazy too! Sam's club has some good deals on Carter's!