BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 17, 2008

21 Weeks

I am definitely starting to feel kicks now, not only "movement." She doesn't keep me awake at night, but I fear that is coming! Since the info below says she should be able to hear me, I sing to her now while I am in the car and laying down. Sometimes she reacts, sometimes she doesn't. Probably just coincidence! She is now the size of a carrot! Incredible! :) See the info below about the 21 weeks of pregnancy!





How your baby's growing:Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.



0 comments: