BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 7, 2008

Never Say "Never"

I have always said that I was NEVER going to name my baby before she got here. I said I had to for sure see her to be able to name her...well, I have changed my mind! Lots of people told me that I would name her before she was born, but I really thought I would stick to my guns; but I guess that didn't happen! :)
Our daughter's name will be Rachel Elise Skiles. The name was actually Daddy's idea and then Mommy liked it too. It isn't anything really "unique," but we love it! We spelled it how it is spelled in the Bible and then the middle name was one I picked out of the book I bought. (At least the book was good for something!) When we actually decided it was hard to keep it a secret! I guess it is common knowledge now! Maybe I will think twice about using the word "NEVER" next time! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Elise as the middle name! That was one of my favorites!!

Amanda said...

Wow! Your blog looks so different that I thought someone else had taken your url. Haha!
Looks great and I love the name!

Donna said...

I love the name. It is beautiful. I am glad you shared it. I also like the new look of the blog.

Jessica said...

I kept a secret... and then you went and told... :) I like it!

Krista said...

Kate did a little dance when I told her about the name of her cousin. I guess she likes it!!!