BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Monthly Doctor Appointment

Well, we had our doctor's appointment on Wednesday...This past weekend I had been having so pretty bad pains in my lower back and real low in my stomach. The pain kinda concerned me throughout the weekend, but I had no bleeding so I just waited to ask the doctor at my appointment. She didn't seem worried, but just "concerned" so she ordered a sonogram for late yesterday afternoon, "just to make sure." At the sonogram the tech was supposed to measure the length of my cervix. (They told me if the length of the cervix is to short that can cause pre-term labor) The tech said that she though everything looked okay, but that she wasn't a doctor and if there was a problem my doctor would call me. But I felt reassured that the tech thought it was okay. She said I might just be having "growing pains" or I might go to my regular M.D. to see if I had a UTI or kidney infection. I haven't had the pain since Tuesday night, so maybe it was just growing pains! Because she sure is growing!
Since we had the sonogram we were able to see our beautiful baby girl again! She has grown so much just in the past 3 weeks! (I will post the pics as soon as I get them on the computer) Her heartbeat was at 155 and she seemed to be moving around just fine! I guess she is just doing perfect! :)

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm ready to see those pics!