BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 10, 2008

Approaching the Finish Line!!

I am happy to say that I had my last Dr. Appt for this pregnancy today. I had a sonogram at 1:15pm today that showed Rachel was, as the tech said...ENORMOUS! Rachel's weight showed that she was 9lbs 7 oz already!!! (I am 37 weeks and 4 days) My original induction was scheduled for next Thursday (Nov. 20th) and it has now been moved up to tomorrow evening. I go in a 6:30pm to start the whole process, but pitocin (sp?) will not actually be started until Wednesday morning. I am glad to see the end is very near. I am glad I was pregnant and will be glad to have Rachel, but I will say I am not the person who has enjoy pregnancy, but it will all be over very soon. I can't wait to meet her! :)

Oh, and Aunt Krista wanted me to let everyone know she has finally made her prediction on when Rachel will come. She thinks it will be Wednesday, November 12th. hehe I have a feeling she is going to win the guessing game. :)

I guess the next post will probably be a post about her getting here. Please pray the labor and delivery goes well! :) Until then...

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I just can't believe she is already that big... they say the ultrasounds at the end can be up to a pound off either direction. Even if she is 8 lbs 7 oz, that is a big baby for how far along you are and can you imagine if she is 10 lbs 7 oz already???? Crazy!!! I can't wait to see her in person! It is going to happen so soon! Love you!

Krista said...

I am so excited to meet Rachel. I am thinking that she will probably demolish Kate's leading weight, but only time will tell. (and not much time at that). Can't wait to see her!!!

Jennifer and Cole said...

I am so excited! It will be great to see her in person!

R Family of 5 said...

We can't wait to hear the exciting news of her arrival!!