BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rachel Elise Arrives!

Rachel Elise Skiles
November 13th, 2008
8lbs 14oz
20 3/4 inches long

Rachel was born at 6:34pm this evening. She is healthy and doing just perfect! Momma is a little sore, but is doing great! We were afraid we were going to have a c-section, but we were able to have a normal delivery! We can't believe she is actually here and is ours, but we could be more happy! She's perfect! Here are just a few pics. I will post more tomorrow!


First family pic!

Baby Girl

Momma and Baby

Daddy and Baby



















7 comments:

Donna said...

I am so happy for you. I can't wait to meet her in person. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am glad all wen well.

Devion said...

YAY! What a doll! She is beautiful! Congrats, Kayla! I'm so glad everything went alright and that she's here safe and sound!

It made me giggle a bit. The doctor thought both of my kids were going to be 9 pounders and they were 8 lbs and 8 lbs 9 oz. Those sonographers like to guess big, I think! :) Glad she wasn't a giant baby!!! :)

md said...

So precious! Congrats!!

Amanda said...

She is an adorable little butterball, and I think she looks a little bit like her cousin Kinley did when she was born! :)
Congratulations y'all she's perfect! Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations from the Downs'! What a sweet little face. You look wonderful!

Unknown said...

Congrats Kayla!!! Sure glad you were able to delivery naturally instead of a csection. She's adorable!

R Family of 5 said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful!