BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Chair Story

So if any of you read Gma Oakley's comment on my last post she are probably wondering about "the chair." As many of you know, I am now staying home from work until Rachel gets here. I try to keep myself busy with "low stress" activities, so yesterday I decided to sit and the kitchen table and work on some uppercase living I had bought for Rachel's room. The chairs that are in my in-law's kitchen have rollers and they linoleum flooring. I stood up to more evenly place the saying on the tile and then went to sit back down...apparently I had scooted the chair out with my knees farther than I had realized. When I went to sit back down my butt only hit the very edge of the chair causing me to crash to the floor and the chair flipped over on top of me. My cell phone happened to fall on the floor as I grabbed for the table on my way down, so I called Gma Oakley, thinking I might get some sympathy...WRONG!! All she did was laugh. She laughed the whole time we were on the phone, although she made sure I was okay, but it made it even funnier to her when I was fine. I also might add a few minutes later I called Daddy while he was at lunch, I got the same response from him. ONLY LAUGHTER! These people must have no feelings for my butt! LOL! The only person who felt sorry for me was GGma! I guess she knows what it's like to fall off a chair!

But, all in all, me and my butt are just fine. :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! :)

6 comments:

Krista said...

That is hilarious! I probably would have laughed too. I'm glad you're ok!

Grandma said...

It was really funny!! I wish I could have seen it in person because the mental picture was awesome. :)

Amanda said...

hehehehehe! So glad you told that story. :)

Jennifer and Cole said...

I am glad to hear you are doing fine. It was nice to hear that others laughed as well. :)

GGma said...

I will make no comments about falling off chairs! ;-)

Jessica said...

I am laughing too... sorry! I think we should asked GGma why she makes no comments about falling off chairs!